Descriptive Procedure Recount Narrative Report Spoof Exposition Explanation Discussion Teaching Humor My library

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY Special Day (205)

I woke up at about five o'clock yesterday. It wasn't a regular day, because I was about to propose a girl.
After praying and taking a bath, I had my early breakfast. At about nine o'clock I was in my office but my soul wasn't there. I was thinking about the lines that I had to say to her.
At one o'clock, I had my lunch but I wasn't enjoying it either. So, I practiced the lines to almost all girls I met at my lunch. Yes, I was a little bit crazy. Finally, it was three o'clock. I remembered all my lines. I wrapped my works and got ready to pick her up and of course proposed her.
I met her at four o'clock, took a little walk and went to a movie. At seven, we had a romantic dinner. I thought it was the perfect time to ask her to be my wife. Then I said the lines that I practiced the whole afternoon.
She smiled. I reached my pocket to get a ring and put it around her finger. Then she said "Yes."
After driven her home I went back to my house, I am very happy to be her future husband.
Source: BSE; Developing English Competencies 1: kelas X

No comments:

Post a Comment